The Gameball dashboard gives you an overview of your program's most important metrics. This is the best place to see the performance of your program at a glance. In your Gameball Admin Dashboard, go to Analytics > Basic.
What are the metrics and charts presented in your Dashboard?
- Active Challenges
- Top Challenges
- Players per Level
- Player Retention Rate
- New and Active Players
- Actions and Achievemnets
- Players Leaderboard
What are they and what does each one mean?
- Levels: shows the total number of your levels on your Gameball admin dashboard
- Active Challenges: shows the total number of your program's active challenges on your Gameball admin dashboard.
- Missions: shows the total number of your program's active missions on your Gameball admin dashboard
- Top Challenges: shows you all of your program's challenges on your Gameball admin dashboard in relation to the number of players who have achieved them.
- Players per Level: shows you how many players are currently on each of the configured levels.
- Player Retention Rate: it displays the average retention rate of every month since launching Gameball loyalty experience.
- New and Active Players: shows you the trend of active players and new players and compares it against the previous period. Once you hover on any part of the chart, the number of players and the corresponding data will be displayed.
- Actions and Achievements: shows you the number of events and achievements done by your players every day over the past month. Once you hover on any part of the chart, the number of players and the corresponding data will be displayed.
- Players Leaderboard: You have let your players compete already! This is where you track your top performers! You can apply multiple filters to track your top performers during multiple periods of time; today, yesterday, this week, last week, this month, last month, and all time.