Challenges are the core of Gameball gamified experience which will be integrated on your platform. You can create challenges from Gameball Challenges Library to be achieved by your customers.
You can access the challenges section of your Gameplan experience in the Gameball dashboard through Programs > Challenges and Missions.
Create a New Challenge:
To create a new level:
- Click Create New Challenge in the challenge listing page
- Follow the creation wizard
Challenge Basic Attributes
Below are the basic attributes for all challenges created on Gameball.
- Challenge Name: It is the internal name of the challenge (this name won't be displayed on Gameball Player Profile)
Examples: Referral badge for Q1 2019, Upselling placing fashion orders Jan 2019.. etc
- Challenge Image: This is the challenge image/badge which will be shown on Gameball Player Profile
- Displayed Name: It is the name of the challenge which will be shown on Gameball Player Profile
Examples: The Reviewer, The Shopaholic, The Networker.. etc
- Displayed Description: It is the description of the challenge which will be shown on Gameball Player Profile
Challenge Configurations Attributes
Below a brief about challenge configuration attributes. Not all the below attributes are valid for all challenge types, so based on the chosen challenge type, attributes will be different.
Control how do you want to display the challenge inside Gameball Player Profile. You have 3 options:
- Always Visible: The challenge will be always visible in the player profile before and after achieving it
- Not Visible: The challenge won’t be visible in the player profile before and after achieving it
- Visible If Achieved: The challenge will be visible in the player profile only after achieving it
Define when should this challenge will be active. Every challenge with these settings can have 2 options:
- Always Active: The challenge will be always active
- Specific Time: The challenge will have a start and end date which will be automatically active
Define on which level this challenge should be unlocked. Every challenge with these settings can have 2 options:
- Always On: It will be available for all players at all levels
- Based On Level: It will be available for all players on a specific level or higher
Define how many times your player can achieve this challenge. Every challenge with these settings can have two options:
- Unlimited: It can be achieved with unlimited times, with no capping
- Limited: It can be achieved based on a predefined capping
Define how do you want to reward your player after achieving this challenge. You can reward your player with the below options:
- Event/Action Reward: You can give your players score during their journey till achieving the challenge in case the challenge can have multiple event/actions till achieving the challenge
Example: Refer 5 friends to achieve the challenge, reward the player on every friend till reaching 5 friends