Transactions are your players' points transactions, through which they earn and redeem points. Transactions have two types: accumulation and deduction.
Accumulation itself has two types:
- Payment Rewards: they are earned by your players when they perform a payment action on your platform.
- Achievements Rewards: they are rewards earned by your players for completing a challenge.
Deduction itself has five types:
- Redemption: occurs when your players redeem some of their points into equivalent money value that can be used on your platform.
- Coupon Creation: occurs when your players transform some of their points into a discount coupon and later use this voucher during the placing an order process.
- Cancel a Reward: If a player gained points from placing an order but then cancels that order, the points that they gained will be removed again.
- Expiration: When you are configuring your points, you can set a period of time when points can be used before they expire. Points will be deducted from the player when they expire. Read more about Points Configuration
- Manual Deduction: You can manually deduct points from any of your players through Gameball admin dashboard.
To access Points Transactions, Go to your Gameball Admin Dashboard through Players > Points Transactions
- to manually add or deduct points from players, click Add/Deduct Points at the Points Transaction page. Learn more
On the Gameplan Transactions page, you can also check your total number of players' transactions, your total number of players' deductions, and your total number of players' accumulations.
How to Extract Your Players' Achievements?
Players' transactions are one of your greatest assets and indicators to understand more about your players' engagement behavior, especially when it comes to their points redemption and accumulation on your platform.
To access extract players achievement data, Go to your Gameball Admin Dashboard through Players > Program Achievements, click Extract
Once you click on "Extract" in each corresponding tab, "Points Transactions" will be automatically downloaded in a CSV format.