You can customize your guest messages by designing it according to your brand, choosing the right channel, schedule it to target your guests at the perfect time!
You can access Guest Messages on Gameball Admin Dashboard through Messages > Guest Messages
To create a New Guest Message:
- Click Add New Guest Message on the guest messages listing page.
- Follow the creation wizard
Message Configurations Attributes
What are the channels you want to use for your guest messages? You have two options:
- In-app Notifications
- Push Notifications
For in-app notifications, you have three options:
- Web In-app Notifications
- Mobile In-app Notifications
- Wherever your player opens the app first
Message Basic Attributes
It includes three options which are small toast, large toast, and popup.
- Message Icon: Get creative while choosing your images to attract your visitors.
- Message Format (Title and Body): Get creative while writing your messages. It is one of your most effective resources to attract your visitors and convert them into signups!
For web only, you can use this feature If you want to take your guest to a different page when they click on a button on the message.
- Message URL: insert the page link from your store where you want your guests to be redirected to.
- Button text: Write a text that attracts your visitors to click on it, for example, win now, collect points, etc.
For web only, Choose where you want this message to be displayed, on which page(s) should the guest visit in order for this message to appear.
Define a schedule through which your player should receive this message. Every message can have 2 options:
- Immediately: It will be sent immediately after a guest lands on your platform.
- Set Delay: It will be sent after the delay of a few seconds, depending on your configuration. So, your player opens the page, then your message is delayed for a number of seconds before finally appearing.
Define how many times your player should receive this message. Every message can have 3 options:
- Unlimited: It will be sent for unlimited times, with no capping.
- Limited: It will be sent based on a predefined capping that you will be asked to insert.
- One-time: It will be sent only one time.
Define when should this message be active. Every message can have 2 options:
- Active: The challenge will be always active.
- Inactive: The challenge will be always inactive until you make it active. This means you can configure this message and keep it active till you want to show it to your players.
Note: Make sure the Message is set to "Active" by clicking the toggle on the message details page.