Encourage your players to accomplish a series of challenges on your platform. You can add multiple challenges with different types inside a mission to guide your players to a specific goal or series of actions.
You can access the Missions section of your Gameplan experience at Gameball Dashboard through Programs > Challenges and Missions Tab: Configure
Click on Missions Tab
Create a New Mission:
To create a new mission:
- Click on Add New Mission on the missions listing page
- Follow the creation wizard
Mission Configurations Attributes
Below a brief about configuration attributes for all missions created on Gameball.
Control how do you want to display the mission inside Gameball Player Widget. You have 3 options:
- Always Visible: The mission and all its challenges will be always visible in the player profile before and after achieving the mission.
- Not Visible: The mission and all its challenges won’t be visible in the player profile before and after achieving the mission.
- Visible If Achieved: The mission and all its challenges will be visible in the player profile only after achieving the mission.
- Mission Name: It is the internal name of the mission (this name won't be displayed on Gameball Player Widget)
Examples: Referral mission for Q1 2019, Upselling placing fashion orders Jan 2019.. etc
- Mission Image: This is the mission image/badge which will be displayed on Gameball Player Widget
- Displayed Name: It is the name of the mission which will be shown on Gameball Player Widget
Examples: Pay and Win, Collect Cities Badges, The Networker.. etc
- Displayed Description: It is the description of the mission which will be shown on Gameball Player Widget
Mission Challenges Dependency
How do you want the flow of achieving the challenges inside the mission to happen. Do you want the player to achieve the challenges with a specific order, or do you want to allow the player to achieve any challenge inside the mission without a specific order?
We have 2 options:
- No Dependency: The player can achieve the challenges without a specific order
- With Dependency: The player can achieve the challenges with a predefined specific order
Mission Challenges and Notifications
Mission Challenges: Choose the set of challenges you want to include in the mission, the player will have to complete all the chosen challenges in order to complete the mission.
Note: You must select at least two challenges to configure a mission.
Player Notifications Settings: Choose if you want your players to receive a notification when they complete the mission or not, or to follow the pre-set global notification settings you configured in the Notifications page.
Define how do you want to reward your player after achieving this mission. You can reward your player with the below options:
- Score (if you have chosen score as your leveling up method. Learn more)
In this step, review the previously configured 5 steps and go back to making edits if needed.
- While creating a new mission, you can use an old challenge with progress by any player, the system will automatically deactivate the chosen challenge and creates a clone of the original challenge.
- Deleting a mission will delete all challenges under it.