You can customize your player messages by designing it according to your brand, choosing the right channel, schedule it to target your players at the perfect time!
You can access Player Messages on Gameball Admin Dashboard through Messages > Player Messages
To create a New Player Message
- Click Add New Player Message in the player messages listing page
- Follow the creation wizard
Message Basic Attributes
- Message Title and Body: Get creative while writing your messages. It is one of your most effective resources to keep your players engaged on your platform!
- Challenge Relation: It is either a standalone or a challenge related message. Use the challenge-related message to up-sell specific challenges!
- Message Image: In case you're creating a challenge-related message, choose to upload a challenge image. Otherwise, get creative uploading your message image to keep your players engaged!
Message Configurations Attributes
It includes three options which are small toast, large toast, popup, and popup with confetti.
What are the channels you want to use for your player messages? You have two options:
- In-app Notifications
- Push Notifications
For in-app notifications, you have three options:
- Web In-app Notifications
- Mobile In-app Notifications
- Wherever your player opens the app first
Define who of your players should get this message. It has these options:
- All Players
- Players joined after a specific date: It will be a calendar through which you will be asked to insert a specific date.
- Players on specific levels: It will be a list of levels through which you can choose the level you want to target players.
- Players with points above a specific amount.
- Attribute: It will be a list of your attributes. Read more on Attributes.
Define what should trigger this message.
- Page Trigger: It is the URL of the page you want to send your message
- Event: It will be one of your events already configured. Read more on events
Define a schedule through which your player should receive this message. Every message can have 2 options:
- Immediately: It will be sent immediately after the trigger has taken place.
- Set Delay: It will be sent after the delay that you will be asked to set after the trigger has taken place as well. So, your player opens the page trigger, then your message is delayed and finally sent.
Define how many times your player should receive this message. Every message can have 3 options:
- Unlimited: It will be sent for unlimited times, with no capping.
- Limited: It will be sent based on a predefined capping that you will be asked to insert.
- One-time: It will be sent only one time.
Define when should this message be active. Every message can have 2 options:
- Active: The challenge will be always active.
- Inactive: The challenge will be always inactive till you make it active. This means you can configure this message and keep it active till you want to show it to your players.