This feature is only available for Shopify and WordPress where you can add extra configurations to let your players create different types of coupons.
At Gameball we currently offer two customizable types of redemption in addition to the default redemption settings.
- Discount Percentage: players can exchange a defined amount of points for a fixed percentage discount coupon. For example, you can configure a 10% discount coupon for 1000 points.
- Free Shipping: Give your players the ability to convert a specific amount of points to a free shipping coupon.
Customize Extra Redemption Configurations
On your Gameball dashboard, go to the Points Configurations section under Programs then click Configure.
- After you click Configure, click Add New Rule, below Default Rules, to start adding extra customizable configurations for points redemption.
You will be asked to configure a few settings:
- Redemption Type where you select an option for redemption either free shipping or a percentage-based discount
- Equivalent Points where you set the equivalent points for the selected
- Free Product where you set the equivalent points for the selected product
If you select percentage-based discount, you will be required to enter the percentage discount value.
The new extra settings appear in the widget under the redemption tab along with the default rule.
With these few simple steps, we have configured extra redemption settings for percentage discounts and free shipping.