Easily reward your players for their payment subscriptions. Integrate your ReCharge account with Gameball through Zapier. You will be able to reward your players for the following:
- New Subscription
- Reactivated Subscription
Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically by allowing users to integrate the web applications they use. So in this article, we will go through creating a workflow which is called a Zap. If you don't already have a Zapier account, head over to Zapier and create an account for free!
Since ReCharge would be the app sending events to Gameball to reward players, hence the trigger would start at ReCharge to prompt an action at Gameball.
ReCharge New Subscriptions
Reward your players for their new payment subscriptions by following the steps below...
1. Go to your Zapier dashboard and click "MAKE A ZAP".
2. In the Trigger section, select for the App "ReCharge" and the Trigger Event "New Subscription" as shown below.
3. The next step is to sign in to your ReCharge account. Follow the sign-in steps.
4. Click CONTINUE, then expand the Choose Account section. Below Customize Subscription, select "ACTIVE" for the Status.
5. Next is the Action section where you should select "Gameball" as the App and "Send Event" as the Action Event.
6. Click CONTINUE, then move to the Customize Event section. In the Event Name field, enter "recharge_new_subscription".
7. Add Event Metadata as needed. Our recommendation is to add the metadata shown in the image.
8. Scroll down to the Player Email field and select "Customer Email" from the dropdown list.
9. Now that we have configured the zap, review it, test it, and turn it on.
Now, go to your Gameball dashboard and configure an event-based challenge for new subscriptions in ReCharge.