Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically by allowing users to integrate the web applications they use. So in this article, we will go through creating a workflow which is called a Zap. If you don't already have a Zapier account, head over to Zapier and create an account for free!
Since ReCharge would be the app sending events to Gameball to reward players, hence the trigger would start at ReCharge to prompt an action at Gameball.
Reward your players for their new payment subscriptions by following the steps below...
ReCharge Reactivated Subscription
1. Go to your Zapier dashboard and click "MAKE A ZAP".
2. In the Trigger section, select for the App "ReCharge" and the Trigger Event "New Subscription" as shown below.
3. The next step is to sign in to your ReCharge account. Follow the sign-in steps, then click CONTINUE.
4. Next is the Action section where you should select "Gameball" as the App and "Send Event" as the Action Event.
5. Sign-in to your Gameball account, then click CONTINUE.
6. Now, move to the Customize Event section. In the Event Name field, enter "recharge_reactivated_subscription".
7. Add Event Metadata as needed. Our recommendation is to add the metadata shown in the image below.
8. Scroll down to the Player Email field and select "Customer Email" from the dropdown list.
9. Now that we have configured the zap, review it, test it, and turn it on.
Now, head over to your Gameball dashboard and configure an event-based challenge for reactivated subscriptions in ReCharge.