Before you start the integration, you need to have your API Key and Transaction Key through your Gameball account. Check the below article:
How can you get your account integration details? (API Key & Transaction Key)
Step One: Install Gameball player profile on your mobile app
It only takes a few minutes to install the Gameball player widget on your mobile app on your web app.
- Show Gameball Player Profile
Once installed, your players will be able to view their Gameball Player Profile on your mobile app. You can add it using the below 2 ways:
A. Gameball Player Profile can be added as a new tab in your app
B. Gameball Player Profile can be added as an overlay accessed by any button in the app
Step Two: Configure your Firebase account details on Gameball
You must have a Firebase account and it should be configured on your Gameball Admin Dashboard account through Configure your Firebase account on Gameball.
Configuring your Firebase account on Gameball will allow Gameball to:
- Send in-app and push notifications/messages on your app to your players
- Generate Gameball referral dynamic links and complete the referral experience on mobile (In case you will use Referral Program)
Step Three: Send Players Events to Gameball
You can track actions your players (customer) take as Player Events, while logged into your platform only.
Sending events will be through Send actions (events) API.
You can use these player events in the below:
- Create events based challenges and rewards (See Challenge Events Creation and Engine)
- Create friends referral challenges and rewards (See Friends Referral Program)
- Send player messages based on events (See Create and Configure Your Player Messages)
Step Four: Configure Friends Referral Integration
If you are not going to use the referral program, skip this step.
Gameball can reward your players for referring their friends to join your platform (See Friends Referral Program).
Step Five: Reward your players based on the paid amount through Purchase Reward Program
Through the Purchase Reward Program, for every paid placed order on your mobile app using cash, credit card, Paypal.. etc, you can reward your players' Score and Points based on a predefined equation. Follow the below steps to complete the integration:
- Configure the reward equation on Gameball Admin Dashboard (See Launch the Purchase Rewards Program). The program must be Active
- On every successful paid placed order on your mobile app, use Purchase Reward API to update Gameball
Important Note: It is recommended to send the Purchase Reward API call when the order status is completely paid. In case the payment method, for example, is COD (Cash on delivery), you should send the API call when the customer actually paid the order amount.