Before starting, please read this article to learn more about Gameball events engine:
How does Challenge Event(s) Rules Engine work?
Available Shopify events on Gameball:
This event will be sent to Gameball when your player places an order on your platform completely (completely means that the order status is Paid).
- total_discount: Total discount applied on this order
- total_price: Total order price
- order_id: Order id on Shopify
- product_category: Product category of the order (fashion, electronics.. etc). It can be one category or multiple categories based on how many item in the order. This will be also based on the available categories on your Shopify store
- tag: Product tag of the order. It can be one tag or multiple tags based on how many item in the order. This will be also based on the available tags on your Shopify store
- weight: Order weight
- vendor: Product brand/vendor inside this order (zara, nike.. etc). It can be on brand or multiple brands to be sent at the same time. This will be also based on the available vendors on your Shopify store
- source: Whether this order has been placed online Shopify store or through Shopify POS. It can be "web" or "pos"
place_order event will not be sent to Gameball unless the order status is "Paid" to avoid any potential fraud cases for payment methods like COD.
This event should be sent when your player views a product page on your Shopify store.
- product_id: Product id on Shopify (You can find it in the URL of the product as shown below)
- product_category: Product category (fashion, electronics.. etc). This will be based on the available categories on your Shopify store
- product_vendor: Product brand/vendor. This will be based on the available vendors on your Shopify store
All the above events can be used in both challenges engine and while sending an in-app message as well.