Through Gameball, you can add game-like flavor to your customers' experience. Turn your product categories to badges can be collected and achieved by your customers and added to the Gameball widget.
How this will work?
Every category on your Shopify store will have a badge. When your customers buy from these categories, they will earn these badges. For examples:
Characters Shirts Store
For example, your store has different shirts categories, every category will have a badge like the below:
Kids Toys Store
For example, your store has different toys/gadgets categories, every category will have a badge like the below:
Online Hyper Market
For example, your online market has different categories, every category will have a badge like the below:
and so on!
How to configure through Gameball?
Follow the below steps to configure the above on Gameball:
- Open Gameball dashboard
- Click Programs from the main menu and navigate to "Challenges"
- Create a new challenge with type "Based on events"
- At the third step "Set Event Settings", choose the "place_order" event based on metadata.
- Choose from the available metadata "product_category" and choose "Equals" operator
- Write in the field the exact name of the category on your Shopify store as shown in the below screenshot
IMPORTANT NOTE: Gameball will not receive the "Place Order" event unless the order is completely paid (Order status is paid) to avoid any fraud cases.