To start off, here is why you should consider integrating Gameball with MailChimp!
This integration will allow you to target and segment your players based on how loyal they are to your app. This integration will allow you to:
- Segment your contact lists based on Gameball player attributes.
- Trigger an automation based on Gameball player attributes.
- Send more personalized emails by including Gameball player information in email templates, for instance, Player current level.
How to configure MailChimp on Gameball?
- Go to Apps on your Gameball Admin Dashboard.
- Click on Add New App and choose MailChimp
- Install MailChimp from Shopify App Store
- Get your API Key from your MailChimp account through Settings > Integrations
- Copy this API key
- Paste this key to your Gameball account and click Next
- Choose a list you would like your Gameball player attributes to be synced to
- Click Add so that this list of player attributes will be automatically added to your MailChimp account
Note: Make sure you use these attributes with the notation provided on your Gameball Admin Dashboard, as described below.
- Finally, segment your contact list and add reward information to your campaign! 🎉