If you are on Magento, you can now easily integrate Gameball experience with only few steps.
Once you signup on Gameball, you will need to complete some quick tasks to finalize your integration between Gameball and Magento.
Step 1: Use Gameball on your marketplace
A. Install Gameball on your Magento platform
Login to your Magento Account, Click Marketplace, and follow the below steps:
- Search for Gameball
- Choose your Magento Store Version
- Click and Add to Cart
- Click on the Cart icon on the top right, then Proceed to check out
- Fill out your information, then click Place Order
B: Configure Gameball on your Magento account
Once you Placed the order for Gameball, Gameball will be added to your Magento account. To access the configuration section on Magento click on Stores > Settings: Configurations > Customers > Gameball
Follow the below steps:
- Add your Gameball account API key
- Add your Gameball account Transaction key
- Define Which Magento Events to be sent to Gameball
Once you copy these keys from Gameball and add them to Magento, click on Save Config to start connecting your Magento with your Gameball account.
Step 2: Add your website registration link on Gameball
Your registration page URL is needed for the below:
- Creating a unique referral link to your players (in case of enabling referral program)
- Encouraging your visitors to signup through Gameball guest view widget
Step 3: Use Magento REST API key
This will enable your customers to redeem and transform their points into Magento coupons on your store, Without configuring this key, the points redemption feature will not be available.
A. Create Magento REST API key
Go to your Magento Admin, System > Extensions: Integrations > Add New Integration then follow the below steps:
- Write a name for this new key and fill in the needed information, then click on Save & activate
Now your Magento REST API is created and ready to be used.
B: Configure REST API key on Gameball
Go to your Magento admin, System > Extensions: Integrations > Gameball Plugin: Edit Icon and follow the below steps:
- Click on the recently created REST API in the last step
- Copy the Consumer Key and Consumer secret
Go to your Gameball admin dashboard and navigate to your tasks page. Click on Add Magento API Keys task and follow the below steps:
- Add your Magento website URL link
- Add your Magento REST API Consumer key and Consumer secret
- Magento API version should be version 1
Once you add all needed details click on Test Connection
NOTE: You can change the configured REST API on Gameball later through your Gameball Admin Settings
Step 4: Publish Gameball on your website
You are now ready to publish Gameball on your website. Click on Publish Gameball at task #4, and Gameball is now published!