Before you start the integration, you need to have your API Key and Transaction Key through your Gameball account. Read about how can you get your account integration details? (API Key & Transaction Key)
Step 1: Install Gameball player profile on your web app
It only takes a few minutes to install Gameball Player Profile on your web app. Read Install Gameball on your web app.
Once installed, your players will be able to:
- See Gameball Player Profile on your web app
- Receive in-app notifications and messages from Gameball
Step 2: Send Players Events to Gameball
You can track actions your players (customer) take as Player Events, while logged into your platform only. Sending events will be through Send actions (events) API.
You can use these player events in the below:
- Create events based challenges and rewards. Read about challenge events creation and engine
- Send player messages based on events. Read about how to create and configure your player messages
Step 3: Configure Friends Referral Integration
If you are not going to use the referral program, skip this step.
Gameball can reward your players for referring their friends to join your platform. Read about friends referral program
You should follow the below:
- Add your website registration URL to Gameball Player Profile referral tab. Read about referral tab configurations
- Follow the integration steps in Configure referral module
Step 4: Reward your players based on the paid amount through Cashback Program (Cash-back)
Through the cashback program, for every paid placed order on your web app using cash, credit card, Paypal.. etc, you can reward your players' Points based on a predefined equation as cash-back. Follow the below steps to complete the integration:
- Configure the reward equation on Gameball Admin Dashboard. Read about How to Launch the Cashback Program
Note: The program must be Active
2. On every successful paid placed order on your website, use Cashback API to update Gameball.
Important Note: It is recommended to send the Cashback API call when the order status is completely paid. In case the payment method, for example, is Cash on delivery (COD), you should send the API call when the customer actually paid the order amount.