On Shopify, through the Gameball player widget, your players will be able to convert their points to vouchers, discount codes, get free items, or free shipping in exchange for these points.
Before you continue, make sure you have configured the following:
- Enable points redemption, read Wallet Points Configurations.
- The points value and expiry with the suitable configuration to your store, read How to set the equivalent value and expiry of wallet points?
Note: both value and expiry will be configured by default during the Gameball onboarding wizard.
You player should follow the below steps to redeem their points:
- Once you enable points redemption, your players will see a new tab inside the widget as shown below which is the Redeem Now tab under Points
- Under "Create Discount Coupon", Players should put the amount of points they want to redeem. then click the Redeem button. They could also redeem the coupons that are automatically created according to their total points.
- A discount code will be created in the Coupons tab. If the player wants to use the coupon, they should copy the discount code by clicking Copy.
- During Shopify checkout, players should use the discount code in the "Discount code" field and click Apply as shown below.
- The discount will be applied to the total order
- Now the coupon code will reflect in the History tab.