On Shopify, your players will be able to convert their points to discount codes through the Gameball Player widget.
Before you continue, make sure of:
- Enable points redemption (Read Wallet Points Configurations)
- Make sure that you have configured the points value and expiry with the suitable configuration to your store (Read How to set the equivalent value and expiry of wallet points?).
Note: both value expiry will be configured by default during the Gameball onboarding wizard.
Once you enable points redemption, your players will see a new tab inside the widget as shown below which is the Create Order Discount tab:
You player should follow the below steps to redeem their points:
- Players should drag the amount slider to define how much points to be redeemed, then click the "Redeem" button:
- A discount code will be created in the below section "Your Discounts":
- During Shopify checkout, players should use the discount code in the "Discount code" field and click on "Apply" as shown below:
- The discount will be applied to the total order
- Now the coupon code status will be changed to "used".