You might face situations where you will need to manually add points as a form of compensation for example, or you will need to deduct points that were earned by mistake. You can choose to manually add or remove these points to one player, or all your players at the same time.
Adding and deducting points from one player
Follow these steps to manually add or remove points from only one player. on Gameball Admin Dashboard, go to Players Tab, Search for and choose the player you want to adjust their points. Go to the Points Transaction tab, then click Add/Deduct Points.
Fill the below information, then click Add or Deduct
- Type of transaction: Choose between Add Points or Deduct points.
- Points: The number of points you want to add or remove.
- Bonus Expiry: In the case of adding points, set the date when these points should expire and can no longer be redeemed by the player.
- Reason: State why you are adding or removing these points for future reference.
- Confirmation: In the case of deducting points, type "confirm".
Adding and deducting points from all players
Follow these steps to manually add or remove points from all players. on Gameball Admin Dashboard, go to Players Tab, do not select ant player, and go straight to Points Transaction tab, then click Add/Deduct Points.
Follow the same steps for adding or removing points from one player.