If You have not gone through an introduction to understanding more about customers(players), read about who Gameball players are.
You can access your Players tab through the Gameball Admin Dashboard.
Once you access your player's tab, you will see a listing of all of your players including some important attributes. The attributes are:
- Creation Date/Time: date of when your player became a Gameball player.
- Player ID: your unique player ID; through which you can identify your customers.
- Player Name
- Level: Read more on Tier Your players using Levels.
- Score: if you have chosen score as your leveling up method, score allows players to level up through the configured levels. Learn more
- Points: players win points that can be later redeemed as discounts based on your configurations.
- Status: activity of this player. Activate and deactivate this player through the activation toggle on the player overview page.
You will see your players' main attributes. When you click on the name of the player, you will access the other player attributes.
You can check the player's history of achievements. By clicking on each achievement, you will access the inner page of challenges and missions.
Check the history of achievements for this specific player. You will find the date of when they completed the achievement, the type of achievement, and points they gained upon completing that achievement. Read more on player achievements.
Check the history of transactions for this specific player. you will be able to view the date of point transaction, the type of transaction, the number of points, paid amount, and redeemed amount. Read more on player transactions.