Thank you for deciding to switch to Gameball for your rewards program!
All you need is to go through some easy, quick steps needed to switch to Gameball.
Step 1: Export old rewards program data
All you have to do is head to your current rewards program, ask for an export file of your customers. For successful migration to Gameball, you need to have the below for every customer:
- Email [mandatory]
- Level (tier)
Step 2: Migrate to Gameball
Follow the below instructions to complete the migration:
1. Pause your current loyalty program on the old platform
2. Go to your Players Tab on Gameball Admin Dashboard
3. Click on Update/Migrate Players button
4. Download our default CSV template
Note, you must prepare your data and convert these data to follow the same format in this CSV template.
Example of our template:
Note: Email is the only mandatory field in the template.
5. Upload the CSV file after adding your customers' data and click on Upload.
The operation will start and you will receive a confirmation message.
And the migration is now done!
Whole updating players, we have multiple cases to be highlighted:
- The Player points balance is zero, and CSV file for this player is 500:
The player's new points balance will be 500.
- The Player points balance is 100, and CSV file for this player is 300:
The operation will add only the difference (200) and the player's new points balance will be 300.
- The Player points balance is 700, and CSV file for this player is 300:
The operation will do nothing and the player's points balance will remain 700.