Check the following short video to learn about the cashback program.
Reward your customers with points with a predefined equation based on the amount they pay for their purchases. Players should only get these rewards after completing payment.
Reward your players based on the actual paid amounts on your platform, the more they place orders, the more they earn points. This will let you give your players a reward based on a predefined equation, for example:
- For every 1 USD spent, reward the player with 1 point
- For every 1 USD spent, reward the player with 1 point and 1 score (if you have chosen score as your leveling up method. Learn more)
In order to launch the cashback program on your website, you must do the following two steps:
- Activate the cashback program
- Configure and customize the cashback rules and equation
Open your Gameball Dashboard then go to Programs > Cashback and click Configure.
Activate the Cashback Program
At the upper right section of the cashback program page, you will find the activation toggle. Make sure it is set to Active.
Once you activate the cashback program, your players will be able to win points for every paid order or purchase.
Configure the Cashback Program
Cashback configuration and rules allow you to reward your players with:
- Points: These are used in redemption. Players can exchange points for discounts or free items on their next orders on your platform. Points can also be earned so that players can level up and earn higher privileges like higher discounts.
if you have chosen score as your leveling up method:
- Score: This could reflect on player level and status. The more purchases your players make, the higher their score gets and so is their level. Players at high levels are your most loyal and frequent customers.
How to configure your Cashback experience for your players?
There are two simple ways to do that:
1. Setting Default Rewards for All Player
First, set default values points for all players at all levels. Go to Programs > Cashback on your Gameball dashboard, click the edit icon under Reward Rules.
A small pop-up menu will appear where you will be asked to enter default values for cashback. It is recommended that you reward your players with 1 point for every 1 USD or unit currency spent on your platform. This makes it easier for your players or customers to understand the value of the points gained, furthermore, you can configure how they use these points for redemption in Point Configuration.